Navigating to the Results Page
Navigate to the Results page. To navigate to the Results page from your dashboard, see this article.
Once on the results page, you can perform a number of actions:
- Select an individual result to see assessment details and scores for an individual user. See this article for more information on analyzing individual results.
- Select the check box next to an assessment to reveal a list of additional actions:
- Add to groups
- Remove from groups
- Download (See this article for how to download the results of an assessment.)
- Filter or search for specified results based on group names or user names. See this article for more information on filter and search.
- Select the top checkbox to select all results on the page, or all results filtered by selected group filters. Note: Selecting all will only select the results on the current page. To select up to 50 results, adjust the number of items shown per page using the dropdown menu at the bottom of the results.