Invites are sent via specialized invite links over email or another messaging system. The invite link is a one-time-use URL. This means that it will enable you to access the assessment for the first time. To access your assessment after an initial visit, simply login to your account and the assessment will have been automatically added to your dashboard. For instructions on how to login to your account, see this article.
If you are attempting to access an assessment for the first time:
- Click on the link provided to you by Deeper Signals or your program administrator
- You will be directed to a page where you can create an account
- If you already have an account, click login to login instead.
- If you do not have an account, enter your email address and follow the steps for creating an account.
- After logging in, or creating an account, you will then be directed to your dashboard
- Click Start to begin your assessment
What if I don't see any assessments on my dashboard
All assessments are invite only. If you have an invite link, try clicking on it again while you are logged in. You should now see the assessment, and a notification that says "assessment assigned to user". If that doesn't work, reach out to email@example.com for help.